Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lauren Conrad Gets Lucky


Looking beautiful as ever and wearing a blazer from her new clothing line, Paper Crown, Lauren Conrad covers Lucky magazine’s July 2011 issue.

With her new reality show was turned down by MTV, the former star of The Hills began focusing exclusively on her first love these days - fashion.

Here's what she had to say about it:

Lauren Conrad Covers Lucky

On launching Paper Crown sans MTV: “It’s easier to launch the line without MTV. A lot of people in fashion don’t want to be linked with anything that has to do with reality TV. Showrooms were turning us down.”

On why MTV negged her show: “It didn’t feel like a perfect fit."

"It’s difficult to compete with the Jersey Shore-type shows out there. Besides, there weren’t any scenes of me getting drunk or fighting, so what’s the point?”

On why Lauren Conrad hates going to the gym: “I’m just not a fan of the gym."

"In fact, I hate it. I understand loving the feeling that you get after working out - all those endorphins. But going there? It’s the worst.”

On how her eating habits have changed: “I’m now focusing a lot more on my health. I no longer eat pork, I rarely eat beef, and I don’t like chicken now because my mother keeps four hens as pets. I’m not kidding.”

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/lauren-conrad-gets-lucky/

Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad Lauren German LeAnn Rimes

No comments:

Post a Comment