Friday, June 10, 2011

Shania Twain Takes a Fall at CMTs, Then Jokes About It

Shania Twain Takes a Fall at CMTs, Then Jokes About It

Thanks to high heels and a newly waxed floor, country music star Shania Twain took a terrible spill Wednesday night at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tenn. The singer was on her way to the stage to give Blake Shelton his award for for male video of the year when the spill occurred -- but it didn't stop her for long; she got right back up and continued on to the stage. Good sport that she is, soon after wiping out in front of the world, Twain posted a self-deprecating video message to her fans on her Twitter feed. Watch video of Twain's fall below.
 

 

And here's Shania's video message to her fans:
 

 

"I don't need a stunt double," a casually dressed Twain jokes in the video. "I just made a complete fool of myself and experienced one of life's most embarrassing moments."

Despite the severity of the fall, Twain, 45, reassures her fans, "I didn't hurt myself. I have a bit of a sore thumb -- that's it."

Twain, who recently inked a two-hear headline gig in Vegas, blames the shoes for her fall. "I'm gonna auction off those shoes," she jokes. "I'm gonna get rid of them as soon as I can. I never want to see those shoes again!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/shania-twain-takes-fall-cmts-then-jokes-about-it/1-a-356785

Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer

No comments:

Post a Comment