Friday, June 17, 2011

Emma Roberts: Julia Roberts Is Not the Reason I'm Famous!

Emma Roberts: Julia Roberts Is Not the Reason I'm Famous!

Emma Roberts would like to make something very clear: She is not where she is today because of her famous aunt!

"A lot of people think that, and they talk about nepotism which I think is so ridiculous considering it's obviously not true; because I've auditioned for so many things and never gotten the part," Julia Roberts' niece told PopEater.com. "Also it's like, you know, maybe someone can get you one part, but they can't really get you ten parts."

Emma continues to prove that she can be quite successful on her own, thank you very much, as the 20-year-old stars in the new flick The Art of Getting By.

"I'm just doing my own thing," she's said in the past. "I don't really compare it to what my aunt does, but I do admire her and love all her movies."

As for working with her Oscar-winning aunt again (they both had a role in 2010's Valentine's Day), Emma says she would do it in a heartbeat.

"I would love to!" she says. "I think it would be really fun for us."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/emma-roberts-julia-roberts-not-reason-im-famous/1-a-358678

Monet Mazur Monica Bellucci Monica Keena Monica Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment