Thursday, July 7, 2011

Taylor Swift Cancels Trio of Tour Dates Due to Bronchitis


Distraught, but given no other option, Taylor Swift has been forced to cancel a few upcoming shows on her Speak Now World Tour.

The singer has been diagnosed with bronchitis and advised by her doctor to take it easy. As a result, she won't be performing in Charlotte this Friday, or over the weekend in Atlanta.


Taylor Swift - Dear John (Live)

"It breaks my heart to miss out on this weekend's shows with my friends in Charlotte and Atlanta," Taylor said yesterday. "I would never cancel if I thought I was physically able to perform these shows. I am so sorry to the fans, but I look forward to seeing you when we come back through your towns, which we will do."

The Charlotte concert has been rescheduled for November 16, while the Atlanta shows will be moved to October 1 and 2. Look for Swift to resume her regular schedule July 14 in Montreal.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/taylor-swift-cancels-trio-of-tour-dates-due-to-bronchitis/

Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti

No comments:

Post a Comment