Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crystal Harris Sorry About Selling Hef Out

Hugh Hefner?s runaway bride, Crystal Harris? kiss and told on Howard Stern last week. Now the blonde bombshell was claiming she was too nervous and is apologizing. Seriously, she got her 15 minutes and I really wasn?t surprised she ran out on Hef. I mean she was clearly a gold digger, so I am shocked that she left that mullah, but she?s 24, he is 85. She ain?t messing with him for his beach bod and stamina. But talking about their sex life is taking it too far. If you are a classy, half decent person, you keep certain things private. And if you ever cared for someone you certainly don?t sell them out just for a little more publicity. Here is what she told Howard Stern on Tuesday, “Then I was just over it,” she says. “I was like, ‘Ahhh.’ I was over it. I just like, walked away. I’m not turned on by Hef, sorry?He doesn’t really take off his clothes, I’ve never seen Hef naked.” Hef took to his twitter to vent saying, “Crystal lied about our relationship on Howard Stern but I don’t know why. Maybe a new boyfriend?…Crystal convinced me that she adored me. That [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Ycf3Jen7sDM/

Laura Harring Laura Prepon Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment