Monday, May 9, 2011

Paula Abdul: SO Excited to Judge The X-Factor!


Paula Abdul is officially back.

It took a last-second deal, but the former American Idol judge will rejoin Simon Cowell this fall on Fox, helping to judge The X-Factor. She just released her first statement on the gig:

"I am excited beyond words to be a part of The X Factor. I couldn't be happier to bring my love for cultivating talent and performance to such a wildly anticipated show... I'm also delighted and grateful to be sitting next to Simon again...but you might want to check back with me in a week or two!"

Simon and Paula

The X-Factor kicked off auditions in Los Angeles on Sunday, with Simon and Paula looking as cozy as ever. The former is psyched to be reunited with his friend and co-worker. Said Cowell:

"This show would never have been the same without Paula and I can't believe I am saying this, [but] I have missed her a lot, and I am thrilled she's on the show."

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/paula-abdul-so-excited-to-judge-the-x-factor/

Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment