Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kim Kardashian Seeks Wedding Song Advice


Kim Kardashian needs our help.

Consumed by ways to milk her August 20 wedding to Kris Humphries for every penny she possibly can, the busty reality star has forgotten one key element: "Ok guys please help!" Kim Tweeted this week. "We still haven't chosen our 1st dance song! Any suggestions?"

Hi, People Who Make Me Famous!

Hmmmm... We can think of a few...

  • The Way You Look on TMZ Tonight
  • (Everything I Do) I Do It For E!
  • The Power Forward of Love
  • (I Just) Tweeted In Your Arms Tonight
  • When a Man Loves a Woman Who Loves Attention
  • Chained (by Ray J) Melody
  • Everything Little Thing She Does is Filmed
  • God Only Knows... Why I'm Famous
  • Can You Feel the Phony Love Tonight
  • I Want to Know What Fame Is
  • Total Eclipse of the Badonkadonk
  • I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Move to a Small Market)

Your turn, THG readers. What do you got?!?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/08/kim-kardashian-seeks-wedding-song-advice/

Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment