Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nick Cannon: "I'll Probably Faint" When Mariah Gives Birth

Nick Cannon: "I'll Probably Faint" When Mariah Gives Birth

All the preparation in the world wouldn't be enough to ready first-time dad-to-be Nick Cannon for the arrival of his twins with wife Mariah Carey.

"I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up!" the actor twittered Thursday. "Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"

Cannon, who hosts a radio show, is even taking pointers from fans about how to get through this momentous time in his life. 

"People listening are trying to give me advice for when that day comes," he wrote. "I'm trying to prepare but I get queasy in hospitals LOL."

It has been reported that Cannon and Carey are expecting a boy and a girl and recently had a blue-and-pink-themed baby shower where they were gifted with an abundance of goodies.

"Those kids will have everything," a source close to the pair told UsMagazine.com. "Mariah and Nick are ecstatic."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/nick-cannon-ill-probably-faint-when-mariah-gives-birth/1-a-334993

Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville

No comments:

Post a Comment