Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meredith Baxter on Abuse Claims Aftermath: "I Don't Wish This on Him"

Meredith Baxter on Abuse Claims Aftermath: "I Don't Wish This on Him"

Meredith Baxter regrets that the bulk of attention to her new memoir, Untied, is being focused on her shocking claims that she was the victim of physical abuse at the hands of her ex-husband David Birney, telling PopEater that she knows a lot of people, including their three kids, are going to be "hurt by this."

"It saddens me that that is a focus," she said. "Because it was one thing to write it, because that was cathartic and that was my experience. But It was another thing to see a headline that said, 'David Hit Me!' -- and I was like 'Oh God.'"

CLICK TO READ FULL STORY

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/meredith-baxter-abuse-claims-aftermath-i-dont-wish-him/1-a-330118

Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter

No comments:

Post a Comment