Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lady Gaga Makes It to Melbourne

Taking care of her to-do list, Lady Gaga was spotted strolling around Melbourne, Australia earlier today (June 26).

The ?Edge of Glory? songstress showed up at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Melbourne as she made her arrival from Sydney, and there were plenty of fans and photogs waiting to see her.

Gaga wore a red and orange dress with black stockings and massive sky high heels with a black wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses as she signed autographs and posed for pictures.

One of Gaga?s Little Monsters told press, "She got out of the car, walked past a bunch of people and came up to me and said `Hi how are you.? I was freaking out. She touched me. It's crazy. It wasn't very long but I was just happy she remembered me.''

Another fan noted, "It was really quick but we still saw her. I was just happy she was there, she came out, she waved, she said hello. She looked perfect. I went over the barrier after she left and kissed the ground she walked on."

So far in Australia, Lady Gaga has sold 200,000 tickets, brought 150 staff, hauled 40 wardrobe cases, shipped 20 production containers, scheduled 17 gigs, and done 15 costume changes at each concert.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-makes-it-melbourne-685005

Vitamin C Vogue Whitney Able Whitney Port

No comments:

Post a Comment