Thursday, June 14, 2012

#7DaysofSex Challenge Follow Up

So it is time for my 30 Day post-challenge update. For those of you who don’t remember, we participated in Lifetime’s 7 days of sex challenge, along with a few other bloggers. We had an amazing time, if I do say so myself, and I am so thankful for the challenge! We had a baby at the very end of the challenge so the last two days were hanky panky free. We just got cleared for sex at my last postpartum visit but have yet to seal the deal, if you know what I mean. Those of you with kids know that those first few weeks are sleepless and hard. Very hard. Patience is not my best asset in those first weeks, but I think that the challenge was helpful in the fact that it definitely brought my husband and I closer. We are more attentive to each others needs and feelings and definitely more patient. I think it is easy to get lost in the day to day chaos, and take one another for guaranteed. Life isn’t easy, and neither is being in a relationship. People grow, change, – especially when you have been together so long and ad [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/faDvFKZz_bI/

Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes

No comments:

Post a Comment