Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hunter Parrish Responds to Finnick Odair Rumors


Hunter Parrish came oh-so-close to being cast as Peeta in The Hunger Games, so the actor knows to be careful this time around. He's trying not to get his hopes up.

However, the Weeds star is aware fans have started a campaign to attach him to Catching Fire in the role of Finnick Odair and he's attempt to remain humble, but...

Hunter Parrish Pic

"I think you just kind of step back, and if it happens, it happens," Parrish tells MTV of the rumor. "I'm not going to really spend too much time thinking about it, but I'd love to... I'm a fan of the books. I think there's fantastic actors that would probably be better. So there's that for getting me a job!"

It had previously been reported that three actors - Taylor Kitsch, Garrett Hedlund and Armie Hammer - were the finalists for the character, but the job appears to be wide open.

Do you think Parrish would be right for Finnick?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/06/hunter-parrish-responds-to-finnick-odair-rumors/

Sarah Silverman Sarah Wynter Scarlett Chorvat Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment