Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cheryl Cole?s Sexy Music Video Shoot

Gearing up for the release of her new album, Cheryl Cole was spotted filming a music video for her new single in Los Angeles today (March 31).

The former Girls Aloud hottie looked amazing in a colorful top, sexy shorts and neon high heels as she worked her magic for the camera.

One of the tracks on Cheryl?s forthcoming album is titled ?Screw You? and is said to be about her ex-husband Ashley Cole, whose philandering ways led to their divorce.

The lyrics read, "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for ya. I was never enough; I never got your love? I loved you so much but you never gave a f**k so screw you. I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream I hate ya."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/cheryl-cole/cheryl-cole%E2%80%99s-sexy-music-video-shoot-599681

Monika Kramlik Moon Bloodgood Mýa Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment