Friday, April 13, 2012

Zac Efron & Taylor Schilling: Home, Sweet Home

Finished up in the Land Down Under, Zac Efron was spotted touching down back in the States via LAX Airport in Los Angeles, CA on Friday (April 13).

The former "High School Musical" hunk trekked through the metro terminal with his "The Lucky One" co-star, Taylor Schilling, also spotted deboarding the plane and hitting the exits.

The Tinseltown arrival comes after Zac and Taylor were busy the previous night at the Adelaide, Australia premiere of ?The Lucky One.?

In a recent interview, Zac talked about his prep work for the film, given that he plays a US Marine, ?Look, I was just a musical-theater guy. I would have been happy to do that for the rest of my life. But there?s something about me that?s always searching for the more challenging route, and the actors that I really admire are always picking things out of their comfort zones, trying to stretch to see where they can go.?

Efron got to spend time with real-life Marines prior to the shoot, as he said, ?They were my age. 23, 24, even younger. And most of the staff sergeants were not huge guys. They were about my height, 5'9", 5'10", some shorter, but all very stocky. And I?m there in a backward hat and Vans, walking around like I?m still in college.?

?By the end of the movie I didn?t recognize myself. You hear about guys like Christian Bale who dive into it and are really able to transform. I?ve always wondered if I had the willpower to actually do it. And I?ll always have pride around the sense that I can.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/zac-efron/zac-efron-taylor-schilling-home-sweet-home-603196

Rachel Blanchard Rachel Hunter Rachel McAdams Rachel Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment