Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mark Wahlberg: Why I Stopped Smoking Pot

Mark Wahlberg: Why I Stopped Smoking Pot

Mark Wahlberg has put his stoner days behind him.

The actor, who accepted Variety's Indie Impact Award during the Palm Springs Film Festival on Sunday, joked that the trophy resembled a bong. But he then told the crowd that his days of smoking marijuana are long gone.  

"I don't use those anymore," he said, explaining that becoming a family man has reformed him. "I stopped smoking weed for my kids. One day, we were driving and you could smell it from somewhere. My daughter asked what the smell was so I told her it was a skunk. Then she said, 'Sometimes Daddy smells like that!' to me and my wife. So I knew I had quit."

The Fighter star also admits that his weekend activities in general have gotten quite the makeover. Instead of partying with pals, the dad of four attends church on a weekly basis. 

Talk about a natural high!

What do you think about the new, reformed Mark Wahlberg? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/mark-wahlberg-why-i-stopped-smoking-pot/1-a-313341

Larissa Meek Laura Harring Laura Prepon Lauren Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment