Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christi Lukasiak, Dance Moms Star, to Katherine Heigl: Suck It!


Feud alert! Christi Lukasiak, one of the mothers on Dance Moms, did not take kindly to Katherine Heigl's criticism of the show, and is firing back with a vengeance.

In an interview with Pittsburgh's 100.7 Star, the hosts asked Christi what she thought about Heigl's Dance Moms diss, in which the actress criticized the Lifetime show as "demeaning," "belittling" to the girls and akin to "burlesque."

Chloe's mom gave her a piece of her mind...

Heigl and dance Mom

"Well, very interesting," Lukasiak said of the former Grey's Anatomy star. "First of all, the music doesn't seem all that adult. Second of all, I recall Katherine Heigl being in a movie about sleeping with an older man when she was about 12, so..."

Oooh, that one stings!

"And she doesn't know that when I put my daughter to bed at night, you know, like, we have a long talk, and the kind of relationship I have with her," Lukasiak adds.

"I don't let anybody mess with my kid. C'mon, have you seen the show? I'm constantly going to bat. I think if anybody fights for their kid, it's me, you know?"

Christi also shoots down any idea that she and the other mothers are "exploiting" kids, and instead argues that they are giving their girls a great opportunity.

"Katherine Heigl can suck it," radio host Bubba chimed in, emphatically. "Yeah, that's what I say, but you said it, not me. I'm just agreeing," Christi said.

Back to you, Katherine ...

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/02/christi-lukasiak-dance-moms-star-to-katherine-heigl-suck-it/

Melissa George Melissa Howard Melissa Joan Hart Melissa Rycroft

No comments:

Post a Comment