Sunday, February 12, 2012

Celebrities React To Whitney Houston?s Passing

I am still in shock. I can’t believe that the amazingly talented Whitney Houston is gone. My heart breaks for her daughter Bobbi Christina, her family and close friends. What an unbelievable loss for the music community. There undoubtedly will be a cloud hanging over the Grammys tomorrow night. I can remember when her debut album came out back in 1985. I was in high school, and bought her record right away. Here she was, this gorgeous woman with an incredible voice. I cannot tell you how many times I listened to her album. There are so many of her songs that I’ll hear on the radio that bring back a flood of memories. I am just so saddened by her passing, a legend whose career spanned 30 years. She leaves us much too soon. She will always be remembered and will be missed. Houston’s ex-husband, Bobby Brown, who is also the father of her only child Bobbi Kristina, 18, is said to be absolutely devastated. Celebrities have come forward on Twitter and expressed their sadness and shock upon hearing of Whitney’s death. Mariah Carey: “Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/O-dreJdLw88/

Kim Smith Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment