Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dancing With The Stars All-Stars Cast Revealed (Video)

The dancing stars are back baby to determine who will be the ultimate DWTS champ? The names have been announced, plus fans get the chance to vote for the final contestant, woohoo. ABC finally shared what previous Dancing With The Stars contestants will be returning for the All-Star season, which begins on September 24th. The best of the best from the past 15 seasons are going head to head to find out who will be the all time DWTS champ. I have to say it is quite a list, which I am going to share with you right now. Apolo Ohno Bristol Palin Drew Lachey Emmitt Smith Gilles Marini Helio Castroneves Joey Fatone Kelly Monaco Kirstie Alley Melissa Rycroft Pamela Anderson Shawn Johnson I am so glad to see my girls Kelly Monaco and Shawn Johnson on the list. I was a little surprised to see Bristol Palin because well I didn?t think she was all that great but that is just my two cents. Being that this is an All-Star there of course has to be a little something different about it. This year for the first time ever fans will get to vote for the last contestant. Yep [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/WdqsCwHwngw/

Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment