Friday, May 25, 2012

Phillip Phillips Visits ?The Tonight Show?

It has been an exciting week for Phillip Phillips, having won ?American Idol? and all, and last night (May 24) he paid a visit to ?The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.?

Despite the fact that he was running on two hours of sleep, Phillips seemed happy to chat with Leno about his big victory and the experiences along the way.

Regarding the date of his upcoming kidney surgery, Phillip noted, ?[It?ll be] pretty soon, within a couple of weeks or so. Gotta get it done... I?m gonna be ready for the tour.?

And when his name was announced as the winner, Phillips was shocked. ?Man, honestly, I couldn?t believe it. My mind was just going everywhere ? I was so shocked ? I forgot how to play guitar.?





Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/phillip-phillips/phillip-phillips-visits-%E2%80%9C-tonight-show%E2%80%9D-646497

Lacey Chabert Laetitia Casta Lake Bell Larissa Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment