Saturday, March 17, 2012

Soap Dish: Happy 25th Anniversary To The Bold & The Beautiful

It is Soap Dish time again baby and this week I am dishing on the 25th Anniversary of The Bold and The Beautiful. Wowza can you believe it has been that long since the show debuted. On Monday March 19th the CBS disastrous talk show The Talk will honor the soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful as the show celebrates 25 years of being on the air. The special episode will feature long time and new cast members from B&B. Those expected to appear include John McCook, Texas Battle, Jacob Young, Katherine Kelly Lang, Kimberly Matula and Heather Tom. Don?t worry this column isn?t going to just blab about The Talk, which in my book is a soap opera killer RIP As The World Turns. Nope I am going to praise the show that Bill Bell and his lovely wife Lee Phillip Bell created all those years ago. Although I am totally going to show my age here I remember when B&B debuted back in 1987. I was surprised that is was only a half hour show but yet intrigued by what could be done in that amount of time. Remember all other soaps at that time were an [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/PcmybQ5Km90/

Laura Harring Laura Prepon Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment