Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holly Madison Won't Attend Hugh Hefner's Wedding

Holly Madison Won't Attend Hugh Hefner's Wedding

Hugh Hefner is all set to walk down the aisle (again) on June 18, when he'll marry 24-year-old Playboy Playmate Crystal Harris. While the guest list is set, there is one name noticeably missing: that of his former flame, Holly's World star Holly Madison.

Madison, along with fellow Hefner exes Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt, appeared on the reality series The Girls Next Door, documenting the trio's interesting relationshiop with Hef. Despite Wilkinson's claims that she has yet to receive a save-the-date invitation for the wedding, People reports that both she and Marquardt made the guest-list cut; Madison, however, did not.

The reason? Of the three Girls Next Door, Madison was the one who most wanted to settled down, marry Hef and start a family. Hefner didn't want those things at the time, and the two split in 2008. When Hefner proposed to new girlfriend Harris -- also a former Playmate, naturally -- over the 2010 holidays, Madison told E! News that she was "very surprised."

The 85-year-old twice-married Hefner seems surprised as well, telling People: "I never expected to get married again. But the reality is I can't see myself with anybody else, and I just want to give the relationship that kind of formal statement. I think Crystal deserves it. I love happy endings."

Also a factor in Madison's snubbing is the fact that she and Harris have been engaged in quite the public feud, and Madison has not been afraid to be vocal about her dismay at the turn of events. She went to see Hefner and his new love at the Playboy Mansion in January and summed up her feelings to People: "I don't really feel just one way about it... I need to get all the layers of my feelings out. I just wanted to see Hef and go up and talk to him about it. There's definitely a lot of pressure. People expect me to feel a certain way."

Hefner is notorious for remaining close with his multitudinous ex-girlfriends, but he got right to the heart of the matter at his 85th birthday party, saying, "I think Holly has expressed publicly that it would be a little strange if she was there and I respect that."

We think the whole thing is a little bit strange, too -- but, hey, Hef is the original playboy.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/holly-madison-wont-attend-hugh-hefners-wedding/1-a-339910

Chloƫ Sevigny Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate Christina DaRe

No comments:

Post a Comment